Step2: Create a panorama
The next step is to make a panorama. There are many software tools to do this, below are a few:
I'll explain some steps using PTGui software, which is the software I used. For more details, you'll find some videos at the end of this page.
- Load your images to PTGui.
- Align them.
- Adjust the images if you need it.
- Sometimes you'll need to create control points by hand.
- I recommend you to set the north position as panorama's center.
- Create panorama. That's it!
This video explains how to use PTGui:
If you want to use Photoshop, please see this video.
Step1: Taking photos | Step3: Create a custom streetview